Friday, August 15, 2008

New Goals

Im 93% of the way to having PAID OFF 43k+ in cc debt in under 1 year. Pretty decent job manifesting abundance, if I do say so myself. It feels good and Im excited about the wealth building possibilities moving forward :)

After much thought, here are my goals for the remainder of 2008:
- pay off remaining cc debt ($3181) by 1 month from today (9/15)
- pay off personal loan ($4000) by 2 months from today (10/15)
- save $5000 for emergency fund by end of year
- focus on *feeling* gratitude for the abundance of wealth I already have

I have 2009 goals on my radar, but will hold off on posting them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Hot damn, good job! That's quite a feat for sure :) Imagine what that money can go to next??? aww yeahhhhhh...