Now that the last few details have been worked out, Im ready to post my 2009 Goals!
1) Finish paying off 0% interest cc by mid February.
2) Stay out of cc debt!!
3) Finish funding EF to $5k by mid February.
4) Contribute maximum to 401k (sadly, no match!)
5) Contribute maximum to get IRA match.
6) Travel out of the country using savings (not EF! savings, heh).
For now, Ive decided against trying to pay off the car early. I will likely get rid of it when the extended warranty expires in 1.5 years.
I have an additional goal, but it didnt seem specific enough to list. Im imagining I would like to have somewhere between 10-30k (on top of my EF) available in cash like equivalents. I may add that as lucky number seven sometime during the first quarter.