November was absolutely insane in almost all ways, including financially!
Core goals are the same, a few tactical shifts were made:
- I got paid my quarterly bonus, woohoo!
- I spent under $1k on my trip to Florida. It was money well spent and Im very thankful I had it in cash to spend!
- I decided to throw $2k into an EF.
- I paid $2k towards my 0% interest cc debt
- Finish paying off 0% interest cc debt by Feb
- Finish funding EF by Feb
Ill think more about possibly paying down car, investing in 401k, investing outside of 401k after those 2 major goals are met.